31 May 2017
New appointment for Boj Global at ferroforma 2017
Covering more than 70,000 square metres of exhibition space and offering other activities that undoubtedly complement the items on display, this trade fair is expecting 20,000 visitors, 5% more than in 2015.
- Five industrial fairs. Subcontracting, ADDIT3D, Maintenance, Pumps & Valves and Fitmaq.
- Employment forum Workinn, employment, entrepreneurship and training aimed at vocational training and university students, with the involvement of the most important companies in the sector.
- Second edition of Encuentro B2B, where exhibitors and visitors also establish contact through a digital platform.
- El Club de Inventores (The Inventors Club) in a showroom format, will show off its new developments in hardware and DIY as they search for partners to launch their products.
- Third edition of the Research and Design Awards in collaboration with AIDIMME, where the main criteria for judging entries are efficiency, accessibility and product sustainability.
Following a break in attending previous editions of the event, BOJ Global, a hundred-year-old company that continues to focus on the creation and manufacture of products in its factory in the very heart of the Guipuzkoa town of Eibar, is coming home with renewed energy, showcasing the latest new developments in its product catalogue.
We proudly present, model 110, the evolution of our Wall-Mounted Corkscrew which for decades has been the most efficient solution for extracting corks in professional catering sector environments The new version retains the features of the previous model in terms of being quick and easy to use, but is looking for a niche in new sectors, such as décor and lifestyle, with a more minimalistic design and new finishes. This innovation is the result of adapting corkscrews to new wine consumption habits in new spaces, such as wine bars or urban cellars, as well as the homes of the most expert wine lovers.
The visiting public will also be able to learn about the functioning of the new version of our Industrial Can Opener, the JFA model whose great new feature compared to its predecessor is its compliance with the standards established by the NSF International certification This is a leading international organisation which facilitates the development of the most demanding public health standards and protocols for catering and food equipment, certifying only for those products that comply with security, health, design and performance requirements, in the fields of catering and commercial kitchens.
In addition to the new features of the Industrial Can Opener and Wall-Mounted Corkscrew, an extensive sample of our brand’s most traditional products will be present: industrial scissors, professional knives, nutcrackers, tongs for chefs, crockery sets and a wide range of can openers. Regarding the wine consumption sector; bottle openers, orkscrews, aerators and decanters, stoppers, foil cutters, etc., an entire extensive catalogue of products at the service of the catering industry and kitchenware.